Evolution Race Rules
To ensure the integrity of this race we will be taking GPS readings and posting them for every release, also videotaping the release. These birds will be trained hard before the race series and during. All birds will be vaccinated upon arrival.
1 – Live Clocking by Win-Companion
2 – Perch Fee: $100 per bird up to 5 and $85 per bird for 6 or more – nonrefundable.
3 – Race Fee: $175.00 per bird due after the first 150 mile race
4 – Ship birds from February 15th to May 31st Replacements till June15th
5 – Perch Fee’s due when birds arrive at loft
6 – All 5 races included in Average Speed
7 – Eliminator option for the series.
8 – Capitol prizes paid on the first drop and then clocking order for final race. Strict clocking order for all other races.
Race Series: Races start in September
1. 125-mile race qualifier and 190-mile race team points for the top 20%
2. 250-mile race $1000 for first bird in the clock and team points for the top 20%
3. 300-mile race 25% of prize money goes to the top 10% of paid entries, and team points for the top 20%
4. 350-mile race 50% of prize money goes to the top 10% of paid entries, and team points for the top 20%
5. Average speed is 25 % of prize money
6. 1st place in team points gets 6 bird team perches for the next year 2nd through 10th get 2 bird team perches for next year.
9 – Ties in the clock will be given the same position number and their winnings added together and divided equally. Average Speed paid by the clock. Computed on Total Distance / Total Time by Win-Companion.
10 – Time Out for Darkness – 30 minutes after sundown and 30 minutes before sunrise is dead time
11 – Birds clocked in TOD before midnight given End time of day 1, Birds clocked after midnight in TOD given start time of the next day. Flight day times will not be extended due to Clocking of bird in TOD
12 – If a bird does not clock, due to piggy back or clock or chip malfunction, and Race manager verifies the bird is in that drop, it will be placed last in that drop. All birds belong to breeders, no buy backs, no auctions.
THE ELIMINATOR (OPTIONAL)
1. 1st Race the top 90% of birds are eligible and breeders may pay the entry fee for the eliminator which is $25, due by end of shipping day for the 2nd race.
2. 2nd Race the top 90% of the previous race will still be in the eliminator weather the $25 entry fee was paid or not. The Top 50% of those birds in this race will remain eligible. If there are birds that qualified but no entry fee paid, their breeder can now pay $50 entry fee for any eligible bird. Due by end of shipping day for the next race.
3. 3rd Race the top 50% of the previous race will still be in the eliminator weather any entry fee was paid or not. The Top 25% of those birds in this race will remain eligible. If there are birds that qualified but no entry fee paid their breeder can now pay $100 entry fee for any eligible bird. Due by end of shipping day for the next race. (There will be 2 sets of results, 1 of paid entries and 1 of all qualified birds.)
4. The 4th race is the final eliminator. If no entry fee has been paid for an otherwise qualified bird by the end of shipping day for the 4th race. That bird will now be eliminated. Birds with paid entry fees, that would have been otherwise eliminated due to eligible birds that no entry fee was paid will now move up and still be eligible for the finale!
5. The eliminator prize money will be paid out to the top 3 birds.1st bird =50 %, 2nd bird = 30%, and 3rd bird = 10% and 10% goes to the house.
There will be NO Auctions or Buybacks!
All birds remain the property of the owner unless perch fees or entry fees are not paid. If perch fees or entry fees are not paid, then said birds become property of Evolution One Loft Race.
Ship Birds to: Bryan Gines, 4150 South 5500 West, Hooper UT 84315 Phone: 801-726-9101